Update... I have not done much in the last 3 months. This list looks eerily similar to the one I posted in May. This summer was not much in the way of my goals, but I am hopeful that will change in the upcoming months.
30 before 30.
30 before 30.
- Run a 5K with decent finish time (60 minutes or less). DONE April 28
- Do a mud run.
- Give up Diet Pepsi.
- Lose 10 pounds. DONE April 14
- Try a yoga class.
- Do water aerobics.
- Learn something new (physical).
- Get off all meds and feel good about it. **I am off all meds and feel mostly good about it... only time will tell. In the next 6 months I plan that I will feel good about it!**
- Learn something new (intelligence).
- Learn to grow something (flowers or veggies).
- Finish Audrey’s baby book/scrapbook/calendar.
- Bake a cake from scratch. DONE 04/25/2012
- Make homemade peanut butter cups with cookie crust.
- Go through closet and simplify wardrobe (use it or lose it).
- Clean out and organize office. **started working on this, will take a while**
- Paint office and trim.
- Paint front porch and garage door.
- Decorate the dining room.
- Solve the coats and shoes dilemma **mostly finished**
- Get new sheets/pillows for bed. **Still need pillows but sheets are done**
- Frame some family pictures (gallery wall). **Have some but not all framed, need an IKEA trip! and some spray paint**
- Go through knickknack box/get rid of/put out/store things.**partially started**
- Make/hang curtains in living room/dining room.
- Take a trip somewhere I haven’t been.
- Visit Monmouth.
- Check out city of Madison. DONE 06/15 and 06/16
- Go to Duluth for a weekend. DONE O5/13 thru 05/15/2012
- Spend a weekend camping out of town.
- Finally change name on passport.
- Watch the Lethal Weapon movies.