Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Remember remember the 5th of November

I had high hopes of posting every day in November this year, however, since it is now the 5th and I have posted once, it looks like it's not happening. Oh well. Just another thing on my to-do list that needs to get crossed off, am I right?

I would like to keep this blog up-to-date but I just don't seem to have the motivation lately... and by lately I mean the last few months.

And so I will leave you with this travesty... brown shoes, black pants (covered in cat hair). I hate myself for this choice, but alas it could not be prevented... pregnancy makes my legs swell and I can't wear socks/cute shoes. Thanks Liz for this totally perfect Christmas gift last year BTW :-)

1 comment:

  1. ack! ack! ack!
    oh well, they're at least 2 neutrals. as long you didn't go with a black belt, i think it's forgivable. :)

    ReplyDelete