Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm done... (whiny)

This time it's bad. I hurt. Everything hurts from my arms pits to my toes. I can't do anything easily, not even sit/lie down. Everything takes 3 times as long and I don't care for it. I know, I know, it's not going to last forever but seriously... It's taking my already unstable emotions and making them worse. I remember last time it sucked, but it was not this bad. Last time it hurt but not as much or as long. But I suppose, this time I have a large baby, possibly a giant, inside me along with outside pressures of a 2 year old who needs extra help, a husband who is a full time student plus working, a job that is ending in a few weeks with no prospects for work on the other side, and a bunch of overwhelmed emotions/hormones with no place to express them and a husband whose patience for me is almost gone.

so the moral of the story? I'm done... once December 4th hits (because we're taking monster to Gillette's on the 3rd) this baby had better show up toot suite because I don't think I can handle it much longer.

1 comment:

  1. maybe it's time for a mini vacation. or a message. or something... or just a well-earned, sympathetic internet hug! *hug*

    ReplyDelete