Wednesday, November 20, 2013

To buy or not to buy...

I have this really bad/weird habit of writing down a list of things I need/want to buy and then getting to the store and deciding I either don't really need them or want to spend the money on them. Case in point, I have a list of things I'll eventually need for the baby, things like pacifiers, bottle nipples, milk storage bags, etc. Today was the second time I've gotten to Target and not bought any of the things on the list. I just didn't want to do it today. 

Same thing goes at the grocery store, I put things we need on the list, get to the store but don't buy them. Sometimes I forget but sometimes it's a deliberate omission (like that fancy wording?). 

What gives? Anyone else do this or am I a lone weirdero? 

No comments:

Post a Comment