Tuesday, October 8, 2013

TV

I've been watching a lot more TV lately... because JT has night class 4 nights a week and monster goes to bed rather early, I have some time to myself. I wish that I would spent that time cleaning or working on my to-do list but honestly I am so tired by the end of the day that all I can manage to do is veg out for an hour or two before crawling into bed for the night.

I have had a couple of can't miss shows for the last few years but this year has also added a few new ones...

so far this fall I've been watching...
How I Met Your Mother -- So sad it's the last season!
Big Bang Theory
2 Broke Girls
Homeland
Sleepy Hallow
19 Kids and Counting -- Pathetic but it's like a car accident, I can't tear myself away.

Coming up soon...
The Walking Dead -- Starts on Sunday! yay!

And, I want to watch...
Hostages -- Looks like something we would really like.

PS I can't wait until the new Jack Bauer show starts next spring. Yay for bringing back Kim Raines! :-)

what are you watching? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment