Anyhoo. Anybody got any good recommendations for books? Or any recommendation on place to find a good reading list?
1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
2. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan.
3. The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan.
4. The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan.
5. Silver Angel by Johanna Lindsay.
6. Mariana by Susanna Kearsley.
7. The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley.
8. The Princess Academy by Shannon Hale.
9. Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon.
10. The Host by Stephenie Meyer.
11. Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan.
12. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn.
13. Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley.
14. Shadowy Horses by Susanna Kearsley.
15. The Maze Runner by James Dashner.
16. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner.
17. The Death Cure by James Dashner.
18. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.
19. Young House Love by John and Sherry Petersik.
20. Jewels of the Sun by Nora Roberts.
21. Divergent by Veronica Roth.
22. Insurgent by Veronica Roth.
23. Tears of the Moon by Nora Roberts.
24. Found by Morgan Rice.
25. X-Files Antibodies by Kevin J. Anderson.
26. Someday, Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham.
27. Heart of the Sea by Nora Roberts.
28. The Timekeeper by Mitch Albom.
29. The Forgotten by David Baldacci.
30. The Paris Wife by Paula Mclain.
31. Four Corners of the Sky by Michael Malone.
32. The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff.
33. Dance upon the Air by Nora Roberts.
34. Heaven and Earth by Nora Roberts.
35. Face the Fire by Nora Roberts.
36. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
37. Hot Rocks by Nora Roberts.
38. Emily of Deep Valley by Maud Hart Lovelace.
39. Betsy's Wedding by Maud Hart Lovelace.
40. Betsy and the Great World by Maud Hart Lovelace.
41. Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan.
42. Coraline by Neil Gaiman.
43. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen.
44. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
45. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.
46. Red Velvet Cupcake Murder by Joanne Fluke.
47. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.