Tuesday, January 29, 2013

here's my schedule

Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and the occasional Friday
5:35-6:35 Get up, get ready, get monster, leave the house.
7-3:30 Work.
3:45-5:30 Play with monster, make supper, eat supper, clean up kitchen.
5:30-6:30 Play with monster.
6:30-7 Bath, milk, bed.
7:15-9 TV time/me time/hubby time/me and hubby time.
9-10 Unwind (should I start doing goodnight yoga???), read, lights out.

most Wednesdays
6:30 Get up, get monster, breakfast.
8-9 ECSE teacher and/or PT.
9:15-11:30 run errands, play, make lunch.
11:45-12:30 eat lunch with monster.
1-3 nap(i wish)/quiet time.
3:15-5:30 Play with monster, make supper, eat supper, clean up kitchen.
5:30-6:30 Play with monster.
6:30-7 Bath, milk, bed for monster.
7-9 TV time/me time/hubby time/me and hubby time.
9-10 Unwind, read, lights out.

Oy. Where do I fit in the workouts? I do not have access to a gym with childcare (that would be nice) nor do I have a lot of time where hubby is not occupied by either work, class, or homework. There are 2 shows i watch during the week and hate to miss, plus working out at night just makes me stay up later... I told you i had excuses for everything. Plus, i have a hard enough time fitting in the cleaning of the house. what am i going to do? I need to work on this... let the googling/blog searching commence.

1 comment:

  1. could be hard right now with it being winter and the snow and the weather, but as it gets warmer, is there a nice walking path that you could use with monster in a stroller? go before or after dinner. in the meantime, you could try to find an easy yoga routine that you do while you're watching your tv shows? or you could try googling workouts that incorporate monster as weigh resistance. :D

    ReplyDelete