Tuesday, September 25, 2012

monster update (not in size)

*After 5 days of coughing, sneezing, stuffiness, runny nose, not eating well, or sleeping, I finally gave in and took monster to the doctor. what does she have? an upper respiratory tract infection, or in other words a fancy name for a cold. Plus, I got yelled at for her not being big enough. Have you ever tried to make a baby eat who doesn't want to eat? I don't know what more I can do. I guess 16 pounds isn't enough. Too bad. She's just going to be a small girl.

*Missed out on going to our class field trip tonight because of said cold and need for monster to sleep. Sad, we missed out on the petting zoo but monster's not really ready for that yet. Maybe in a few months...

*We started switching monster over to whole milk today. So far, same reaction as to formula. Will drink a little and then stop. Need to get this kid to drink better... maybe a straw?

epic 3 hour nap

On a completely different topic... I sometimes wonder if I would like the bloggers that I follow in real life? Some of them yes for sure, but others, I'm not really sure if I would or not. And, would they like me?

2 comments:

  1. My child loves milk, and it wears me out. He drinks TOO much and I don't know how to break him of it! I wish there was a way to share that bit with you so they could have an even balance between the two!

    Also, you'd like me in real life cause I'm awesome. And don't be so hard on yourself, of course I'd like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like you in real life. you sure as heck better like me in real life. :)

    ReplyDelete