Monday, July 16, 2012

Slim Down Sundays -- Volume 8 (on a monday)

One of the bloggers that I stalk follow, Natalie, has started a Trim Down Thursdays challenge to motivate and document her weight loss success. I've decided to come out of hiding and link up with my journey, so here goes nothing!

Update from Last Week: I had a migraine on Saturday and skipped going to my meeting but I was still able to count my loss from the week! Did not think I was going to make it considering I didn't track at all the entire week and went to a free picnic at a baseball game on Friday night. However, I did something right! :)

Weigh In: Saturday, July 14, at home, 174 lbs, down 1 lb. 

My Weekly Motivation: Just keeping on track keeps me on track.

Exercise: Nothing new.

Share the Wisdom of Others:

First Degree Goal: Pre-pregnancy weight of 172 pounds. SO very close now, i can almost taste it!!

Second Degree Goal: Find an activity that I enjoy in order to add in some exercise. Still working on this...

Ultimate Goal: 140 pounds/feel good in my skin/fit in single digit size clothing.

Linking up at





2 comments:

  1. you need to try harder to find an exercise you like. you keep putting the same thing in that field week after week. this is me being a hardass jerk in hopes of motivating you.

    love you!! :D

    you can delete this comment if you want...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for trying :-) I'll try harder

    ReplyDelete