Sunday, July 1, 2012

Slim Down Sundays -- Volume 6

One of the bloggers that I stalk follow, Natalie, has started a Trim Down Thursdays challenge to motivate and document her weight loss success. I've decided to come out of hiding and link up with my journey, so here goes nothing!

Update from Last Week: I did go over my points budget a little bit but not extremely, so still was able to have a loss. Must keep it up over the holiday this week. Shall be a little difficult but I will try to plan ahead.

Weigh In: Saturday, June 23, at meeting, 176.2 lbs, down 2.6. 

My Weekly Motivation: I lost 2.6, which was what I gained back and then a little extra. A boost to the confidence. I know I can do this if I just try.

Exercise: Nothing new.

Share the Wisdom of Others: Eat what you love and love what you eat. Why eat something you don't love and waste the points/calories?

First Degree Goal: Pre-pregnancy weight of 172 pounds. Getting closer every day!!!

Second Degree Goal: Find an activity that I enjoy in order to add in some exercise. Still working on this...

Ultimate Goal: 140 pounds/feel good in my skin/fit in single digit size clothing.

Linking up at


No comments:

Post a Comment