Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wardrobe essentials.

This is me at work, before 7 a.m. Eeesh. Early. I never realized the light shined off my face/head like that. (taken with my iPhone on the flipped side)

BTW -- What color is fuchsia and what color is magenta? We were trying to figure that out this morning because of my shirt. Apparently they are the same color but I've always thought magenta is a little more pink and fuchsia is a little more purple. Any thoughts out there?



I've been thinking about my #14 on the 30 b4 30 list, go through closet and simplify wardrobe. I have promised myself that I WILL NOT buy clothes until I am at a size that I am more comfortable with, so I have to make due with what I've got. Which is okay because I have a ton, TON of clothes in my drawers and closet that I don't even wear. Some of which is too small, but some I just don't wear. I need to start this organizing and get rid of the things I don't wear and all the things I've been hanging onto because I'm hoping to be that size again. It will be more fun to get new clothes when I am smaller anyway!!


My first task to begin organizing my closet is to make a list of wardrobe essentials for work/play/workout/DIY/dress up and then do all my laundry so that all my clothing is available for me to sort through. Here are the facts: I am a mom of a baby, I work 4-5 days a week and our dress code is "business casual ", I don't workout much but I want to, and I need some slob around clothes for cleaning and doing projects like painting. Also, I live in MN and have about 6 different seasons to account for with outerwear... Any suggestions on essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment