Monday, February 27, 2012

construction!?!

We went to Ikea on Saturday (I always feel really weird saying Ikea, Like I'll be judged for shopping there or something) in order to pick up some stuff to help with my organization ideas. However, once we got there we found out the marketplace was under construction. As in they were moving everything and nothing was where it should have been. There were things in 2 or 3 different locations and a lot of things seemed to be completely missing. It was no fun. Because of that, we missed out on a bunch of things that I wanted and was going to use over the weekend in order to clean up the piles of junk around the house. Hopefully, we'll be able to go back sometime soon and the place will be finished.

but, we did get a nice place to store coats and get them off of the banister/hooks. Once I get the shoes thing figured out, I'll be back to share it all. I promise.

1 comment: