I hate getting older. I love my birthday, any birthday for that matter, but I hate getting older. The thought that I am one year closer to 30 makes me cringe... In that thought I've been trying to come up with something to make this year better and to take my mind off of turning 30. Hence my 30 before 30 list. I challenge myself to do these 30 things between now and February 23, 2013. Here goes nothing.
30 before 30.
1. Run a 5K with decent finish time (60 minutes or less).
2. Do a mud run.
3. Give up Diet Pepsi.
4. Lose 10 pounds.
5. Try a yoga class.
6. Do water aerobics.
7. Learn something new (physical).
8. Get off all meds and feel good about it.
9. Learn something new (intelligence).
10. Learn to grow something (flowers or veggies).
11. Finish Audrey’s baby book/scrapbook/calendar.
12. Bake a cake from scratch.
13. Make homemade peanut butter cups with cookie crust.
14. Go through closet and simplify wardrobe (use it or lose it).
15. Clean out and organize office.
16. Paint office and trim.
17. Paint front porch and garage door.
18. Decorate the dining room.
19. Solve the coats/shoes dilemma.
20. Get new sheets/pillows for bed.
21. Frame some family pictures (gallery wall).
22. Go through knickknack box/get rid of/put out/store things.
23. Make/hang curtains in living room/dining room.
24. Take a trip somewhere I haven’t been.
25. Visit Monmouth.
26. Check out city of Madison.
27. Go to Duluth for a weekend.
28. Spend a weekend camping out of town.
29. Finally change name on passport.
30. Watch the Lethal Weapon movies.
My plan is to post about each one of these things with pictures and to update the list as it happens (hopefully in real time). Wish me luck!! Here I come 30!