Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekly Update

Since buying a new digital scale last week, I have been obsessively weighing myself every day. Sometimes 2 and 3 times a day. I know that my weight fluctuates throughout the day and that I drive myself crazy every time I see the numbers go up, but I can't seem to help it. It's just sitting there on the floor, staring at me, all shiny and screaming "Step on me! See what the numbers say!!" I have to admit, I love having the digital scale. We had an old fashioned, non-digital one that worked well enough but I could never for sure tell what the number was. Plus, I think it was a few pounds off both ways, high and low, so the actual weight was never truly what is should have been.

So now for the update.
Goal for last week: physical activity 3 times. FAIL. I only did the treadmill twice.
Goal for this week: Redo C 2 5K week 1 and try to jog at least half the time. Drink 64 oz H20 every day.

Weight: 192.5
Total lost: 2.5 pounds.

So even with having 2.5 "cheat" days this weekend (Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday) and not doing all the physical activity I should have, I still lost weight. I guess cutting back on portion sizes really is a good place to start. Now, here's to this coming week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment