Thursday, January 26, 2012

put together

I look around me at work and see all these women who are so put together, well dressed, and maked up at such an early hour and wonder how they do it. I can barely drag myself out of bed with enough time to get dressed and feed the monster in the morning. I've never been a morning person but I've at least been able to get showered, dressed, maked up, and breakfasted... but now, I just can't. I've switched to showering at night and eating breakfast at work in order to save time in the a.m. ugh. I hate having wet hair at night so I end up with a pony tail the next day anyway.

I know, I know, you're saying you have an infant in the house. of course you're tired and at a time crunch. But, I just don't understand. Other people can do it with kids, why can't I?

On a side note, Met Bert Blyleven last night. He held my baby! :) He said he felt like a politician holding babies... lol. Even got a picture. I hope one day she appreciates being held by a hof'er at 3 months of age.

No comments:

Post a Comment