Tuesday, January 24, 2012

brain dump

Tuesdays and Thursdays are my worst days... totally sucks. I can't get out of bed and I seem to be rushing and running late the whole day. Need to do something about this, but what?

Is it weird to want to be friends with your doctor? I love my doctor! she is SO cute. She's just around my age and having her first baby in March. She is so sweet and easy to talk to and I just want to hang out with her not in the clinic. On the other hand, it might be weird that she's had her hands in places that friends should not have hands...

Most houses have coat closets by the front door, if they have them at all. I don't understand that. I think there should be a coat closet by the back door/garage door because that is the one that people use most frequently. In my house, we don't even have closets on the first floor and it is not fun. We always seem to have a mess of coats and shoes and hats/mittens/scarves. I tried to contain it by putting up coat hooks but then it just looks like a hung up mess. I'm trying to find an armoire/wardrobe that I can put by the front door (because there is no room by the back door or i would put it there) to hide my coats. I would also like it to have shelves and a drawer to contain hats/mittens/scarves/purses and diaper bag. I don't think its too much to ask, must keep looking. But, I still need to figure out the shoe situation and the back door situation. At the back door there is basically no entry area. there are the stairs to the basement directly ahead and stairs up to the kitchen to the side. I would try to put hooks in the stairway for coats, etc put where to put the shoes? If you saw it, you'd understand. Maybe I'll take a picture and update this post...

1 comment:

  1. if you figure out the shoe dilemma, please let me know. we have the same issue, only our shoes piles are at the front and the back door. they're taking over!

    ReplyDelete