Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hospital bag list

I don't know if you know this about me... or have figured it out about me... but I like to make lists. Lists about everything, chores to do, calls to make, things to pack, things to do at work, etc... so, here's another list. 

Hospital bag
Pillows (striped case)
Boppy
Phones and chargers
Earphones
Camera
Cash 
Notebook & pen
Gum
Snacks -- trail mix, granola bars, fruit?

Baby
Car seat and cover (install base)
Blankie
Nail clippers
Going home outfit (NB and 3m)
Present and card for monster 

Me
Sweat pants (2)
Long sleeve shirts (2)
Undies 
Flip flops
Socks
Nursing tanks (2)
Zippy Sweatshirt
Outfit to wear home (wear there?)
Toothbrush and toothpaste
Hair brush/comb
Hair tie/headband
Chapstick
Shampoo/conditioner
Face wash/moisturizer 
Body wash/loofah 
Lotion/coconut oil
Deodorant

JT
Pj pants
Slippers
Toothbrush
Contact stuff
Glasses case
Deodorant
Shirt
Boxers
Socks 

Am I missing anything?? I honestly can't remember what I brought and did or didn't use the last time I was there... it was such a fog for most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment