Friday, July 19, 2013

smell

I was just reminiscing about Bath and Body Works. I remember back in the day, when it first opened around here... it was amazing to have that kind of a store... Now it just gives me a headache, so I avoid it like the plague, but back then I could spend an hour trying to decide which scent was my favorite...

do you remember these?

Country Apple
Sun-ripened Raspberry
Pearberry
Juniper Breeze
Green Clover and Aloe
Cucumber Melon
Plumeria
Sweet Pea
Peach

I don't know if I' would recognize any of the scents they have going on anymore... ahhh memories. or should I say, smelmories?

What was/is your favorite scent?

I'm currently stuck on Victoria Secret Love Spell... definitely brings back memories of the bar days... I also love but can't afford very often Clinique Happy because I go through it so fast. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment