Thursday, July 4, 2013

it's all in the numbers

I seem to notice that most people who are born into a large family want to continue the tradition and have a large family of their own. Case in point... Duggars...19 kids...each kid wants to have multiple kids. But I digress.

My mom had 5 siblings. She had 4 kids. My aunt, also with 5 siblings, also had 4 kids. My other aunt had 5 siblings, she had 6 kids ( I think).

Some bloggers I read grew up with 3 kids and so they want to have 3 kids. My husband had just him and his brother so he thinks more than 2 kids is kind of crazy. Most of my siblings seem to agree... 1-2 kids is max, which is funny because there's 4 of us.

Oh yeah. Did I mention I'm going to have 2 kids in January?



Edited July 8: I just back dated a bunch of pregnancy related posts, all the way to January, if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment