Whoops, really fell off the blogging wagon there. Sorry! :-)
So, what have we been up to? Let's see... oh I know! A bulleted list, gotta love a list!
- New platform at work = lots of overtime hours and a new learning curve (especially when the majority of the gals I work with are at least 20 years older than me... mostly 30).
- Monster is having PT/OT/Speech therapy twice a week now so that means lots more running on my part. It's SO much running. Hopefully just for the summer. At least that's what I hope.
- Weather has been raining for days/weeks/months... or at least it feels like it. this equals no energy and lots of downtime spent watching the X-Files. We just finished the finale last night. and the 2nd movie. Not too impressed with the movie/the last 2 seasons of the show... I want my Mulder. David Duchovny is just super hot. Even when he's a geek.
- Speaking of weather... any time it's been nice for the last month I've been out in my yard weeding, or planting (sort of), putting down mulch, and painting the front porch. Happy to say that our front yard is 95% finished. All I have to do is get another nice day to finish painting the top beam and figure out the mailbox/numbers. THEN it will be done! Yay! And I'll try to take a picture, assuming it's not raining...
- Why is it that rain = allergy symptoms BAD? I've been feeling them for almost a week now.. yugh.
- Recently gotten into Downton Abbey... Only season 1 on Netflix, season 2 on amazon prime... and now I'm supposed to pay to watch season 3?? Man. Why do I even bother to have the netflix/primes if I have to end up paying to watch TV shows?
- Nothing else new to report.
What have you been up to?