Thursday, August 30, 2012

Random Facts about Me!

The other day, 20minutemom had 20 facts about her on her blog. I decided to take her idea and do it for myself. However, I did not do 20 facts, I did 6.

1. I'm a natural blonde (I always spell blonde with an 'e') but I've always wanted dark hair, like Lauren Graham.


2. I am the youngest of 4 kids, 3 boys and me. They are all older. Man was I spoiled. :) not by stuff or how i acted but how i didn't have to do chores and my brothers were not allowed to lay a hand on me, therefore I never got in physical fights. still haven't.

3. I lived in Tucson, Arizona for 5 months. We moved there in May and moved away the end of September. By the way, the hottest summer on record at the time! Every one said we would have loved the winter weather...

4. I have 2 cats, Sebastian (Sebass) and Winnie the cat.




5. I went to 4 different colleges and it took me 6 years and 1 quarter to get 2 different degrees. I have a Bachelor of Arts and an Associate of Science. Thinking about going to get my Masters in a couple years.

6. I do my hair in the morning and it always ends up in a pony tail by lunch time. Speaking of that, I need a hair cut.



1 comment:

  1. I love that you just stopped at six. #winning. Also? The hair? The grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side. ;)

    ReplyDelete