Sunday, June 3, 2012

Slim Down Sundays -- Volume 3

One of the bloggers that I stalk follow, Natalie, has started a Trim Down Thursdays challenge to motivate and document her weight loss success. I've decided to come out of hiding and link up with my journey, so here goes nothing!

Update from Last Week: Nothing new to report this week. I lost weight but feel a little flabby/bigger... its kind of weird. I keep coming up with excuses to myself not to work out and I know I need to just quit it. I joined the WW LiveLifeActive Challenge this week and that means many other people will know when I get activity points or not... hold me more so accountable.

Weigh In: Saturday, June 2, at meeting, 178 lbs, down 1.4. 

My Weekly Motivation:  I made blog-friends with Bethany and she became my first follower! Makes me want to keep on track, now that I know at least one other person is going to be checking out my journey...

Exercise: What's that?  Just can't seem to find it.

Share the Wisdom of Others: Talked about activity again this week. Exercise is good for more than just losing weight, it helps with general health and well being. It even helps your mood. My doc prescribed me exercise instead of my meds...

First Degree Goal: Pre-pregnancy weight of 172 pounds. Getting closer!!!

Second Degree Goal: Find an activity that I enjoy in order to add in some exercise. Still working on this...

Ultimate Goal: 140 pounds/feel good in my skin/fit in single digit size clothing.

Linking up at




No comments:

Post a Comment