Saturday, May 19, 2012

Too much to do

I've been super blog happy since getting back from vacation this week but I've yet to blog anything about it. Soon I will, have patience :-) Plus, there are so many blog ideas rolling around in my head, I think I may forget something... lol.

But since you asked so nicely, here's a quick recipe for you. I made this the other night and was pretty pleased with how it turned out...
 
Stuffed mini sweet peppers

8 mini sweet peppers (red, yellow, and/or orange)
8 tsp whipped cream cheese
Garlic powder
Mrs Dash table blend
Oregano
Cooking spray

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350*. Line baking sheet with foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
2. Remove stems from peppers. Slice each pepper in half the long way and remove seeds/ribs.
3. Spread each half with 1/2 tsp cream cheese. Place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle each pepper with garlic powder, Mrs Dash, and oregano. Lightly mist with cooking spray.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes until peppers are tender and cream cheese starts to brown. Let stand in oven (turned off but still hot) for 10 minutes.
6. Enjoy!

Grilled chicken with rice, green veggies, and mini stuffed peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment