But since you asked so nicely, here's a quick recipe for you. I made this the other night and was pretty pleased with how it turned out...
Stuffed mini sweet peppers
8 mini sweet peppers (red, yellow, and/or orange)
8 tsp whipped cream cheese
Mrs Dash table blend
1. Preheat oven to 350*. Line baking sheet with foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
2. Remove stems from peppers. Slice each pepper in half the long way and remove seeds/ribs.
3. Spread each half with 1/2 tsp cream cheese. Place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle each pepper with garlic powder, Mrs Dash, and oregano. Lightly mist with cooking spray.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes until peppers are tender and cream cheese starts to brown. Let stand in oven (turned off but still hot) for 10 minutes.
|Grilled chicken with rice, green veggies, and mini stuffed peppers.|