Friday, May 25, 2012

Quick takes Friday

** I saw this on a blog this morning and just had to add mine... what a follower am i! Let me also say that I have not even read further on this conversion blog so I don't know what it's all about yet but I do like making it feel like home's blog. **

1. I have had vacation brain for 3 weeks now, 1 week before leaving, 1 week on, and 1 week since returning from vacation. Does not make for productive work day (hence the blog post). Also does not mix well with mandatory overtime.

2. It's Memorial Day weekend... ever notice how it rains/is gloomy this weekend or unbearably hot? However, I do remember one year when it SNOWED on Memorial Day... I think 1992. My mom has pictures.

3. I found a new, totally awesome recipe for chocolate chip cheesecake cupcakes. I CANNOT wait to make them. I hope they live up to my (unrealistic) expectations for "healthy" treats.

4. I broke my reading glasses a couple of weeks ago and have since been squinting at my computer screen at work. Must remember to get some new ones this weekend!! Dollar Tree here I come.

5. This week was Medical Transcription Week, so take a second to thank/think of the person you'll never meet who ensures your medical record is up-to-date, complete, and correct, just in case you would ever need it to be. 

6. I joined Instagram yesterday. I'm interested to see what this will entail since I'm not the biggest fan of social medias like Facebook and Twitter.

7. We set up the monster's IFSP this week. She has a delay in her development and hopefully this will help her to advance. But, that's a whole other blog post.

Happy Friday. Happy weekend! :)

7 quick takes sm1 Your 7 Quick Takes Toolkit!

2 comments:

  1. 5. thanks for being a medical transcriptionist!

    6. what's your username on instagram? or how do i find you? i'm loft2arose on it.

    7. what is ifsp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5. you're welcome.
      6. caits310
      7. individual family services plan, i think. you can google it if you want :)
      8. I'm so glad someone comments on my blog! :)

      Delete