Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The journey begins

It's time to lose the pregnancy weight! I really let myself go when I found out I was pregnant. I ate whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted and I completely stopped doing any kind of physical activity. I know, I know ... it would have been better for me and for the baby if I had exercised and ate right but I didn't and now I'm paying for it. I am the heaviest I have ever been. No more Chipotle twice a week... the trouble with driving past it on my way home from work! At least now I'm downtown with no fast food joints between the house, daycare and work. woo.

Stats
Weight: 195 lbs
Pants: Size 15-16 comfortably, 14 tight
Shirts: L-XL slightly tight

And now for the moment of truth...
gross.

At least now its out there and I have someone/something to hold me accountable, the interwebs!

Goals are difficult for me to stick to so this new year I'm going to try to break my big goal of losing weight to manageable chunks. This week my goal is to actually do some physical activity three times, other than walking from the parking ramp to work...

Here goes nothing. WISH ME LUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment