1. What did you do in 2014 that you’d never done before? parented two kids
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Nope, not even close... I think I may try again this year.
4. Where did you travel? No where really... Madison and the cities
5. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014? Motivation!!
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Living
9. Did you suffer illness or injury? Pretty bad week of the flu for our whole family... extended included
11. Where did most of your money go? House, bills, baby stuff.
12. What did you get really excited about? Babies.
13. What song will always remind you of 2014? Everything is Awesome
14. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder?b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? Happier, thinner, poorer.
15. What do you wish you’d done more of? Dates with Justin.
16. What do you wish you’d done less of? Ate crappy.
17. What was your favorite TV program? 19 kids and counting... don't judge me.
18. What was the best book you read? The Outlander series by Dianna Gabaldon
19. What was your greatest musical discovery? The River 105.5
20. What did you want and get? Nothing comes to mind.
21. What did you want and not get? A monster walker...
22. What was your favorite film of this year? Did i see a movie this year?
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Big 3-1 and I can't remember if we did anything... maybe Red Lobster?
25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014? I dressed pretty cute I think, I should document this more often.
26. What kept you sane? Ranting to Liz.27. Who was the best new person you met? My coworkers are pretty neat
28.Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014? Your life will not change if you don't change.