Monday, December 30, 2013

To do some more...

It doesn't look like I'm going to get some of these done the way I want to. Oh well. I'm not stressing over it. I'm just enjoying my last couple of days with my baby... before my baby comes. Though, I'm sure some of the things on this list are going to be done... like the carseat and baby gear, etc. it just seems like a lot of work right now.

Deep clean monster's room (set up dresser,put away clothes and toys, find place to store too-big clothes, vacuum behind/under everything, rearrange chairs/wash slipcover)
Clean our room/fold laundry mountain
Rearrange office (move all office stuff to one side)
Clear out junk and clean/organize closets (remove everything not necessary)
Set up crib, etc.
Organize baby stuff (blankets, burp rags, diapers, etc)
Wash and put away baby clothes (make list of what's needed/ask brother)
Order mattress, sheets, changing pad/cover
Get car seat ready/wash cover
Buy/install ceiling fan/space heater
Buy diapers, wipes, Desitin, Vaseline, etc
Organize diaper bag
Put together baby stuff (swing, bassinet etc)
Make freezer meals
Clean house top to bottom (or find someone to do it)
Find and sterilize breast pump parts
Pack hospital bag (make a list... can't remember what I brought last time)
Ask mom about daycare/watching monster for birth
Pack Monster's bag (make a list, figure out how many days/what times gone)
Figure out monster's schedule for therapy, etc.
Get big sister shirt and present
Little brother present
Buy toiletries for after
Get a pedicure/haircut
Christmas stuff (buy presents, wrap presents, mail gifts to WI, cards, visit Santa)
Decorate for Christmas 
Schedule C section
Find/start baby book/calendar
Load up kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment