Thursday, December 6, 2012

want some cheese...

with that whine? Pardon me for a moment while I complain... Today started out like that kids book, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Monster was being more monstery than normal. Damn babies teething... augh.
It was raining, hard, and I couldn't find my umbrella, i have to walk 2 blocks from the parking ramp to my building, and there's a hole in my shoe. Did I mention my foot hurts? Then I found my umbrella and it stopped raining...
My cats suck. They fight, run around, crash into things, make lots of noise, shit on the floor, and try to eat my gloves.
People cannot drive well. Did they forget how or just not learn? Stop at a green light, go at a red light? Really?
Oy.

Oh yeah, my cube-buddy at work? Got a new job and is leaving soon. Now who's going to make me coffee? and make me laugh?

What a shitty start to this day. This, my daughter, is what is called when you're a grown up, a bad day. Can I start this day over again please?

And now, back to your regularly scheduled blog reading. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment