Sunday, August 5, 2012

Slim Down Sundays -- Volume 11


Update from Last Week: What am I doing wrong? I'm going to try to do paper tracking and see how that goes. I'm also going to reread all my plan material and focus in on where I am weak... ugh.

Weigh In: Saturday, August 2, at meeting, 176, up 0.4.

My Weekly Motivation:  Blaughssjowih.

Exercise: Why do I even bother adding this category? I just kid myself.

Share the Wisdom of Others: The first bite and the last bite are always the best bites, so why eat more than 2 bites???

First Degree Goal: Pre-pregnancy weight of 172 pounds.

Second Degree Goal: Find an activity that I enjoy in order to add in some exercise.

Ultimate Goal: 140 pounds/feel good in my skin/fit in single digit size clothing.

Linking up at




No comments:

Post a Comment