Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm on the edge, the edge, the edge, the edge...

My big 5K race is tomorrow.

Here's my playlist.

Tik tok -- Ke$ha
Domino -- Jessie J
Drive By -- Train
Edge of Glory -- Lady Gaga
Fallen Angels -- Black Veil Brides
We are Young -- Fun
Hot N Cold -- Katy Perry
Kids in America -- The Muffs
DJ's Got Us Falling in Love Tonight -- Usher
Medicate -- AFI
Oxford Comma -- Vampire Weekend
Someday -- Nickelback
A Thousand Years -- Christina Perri
Young -- Hollywood Undead
Eye of the Tiger -- Survivor
Alright -- Supergrass
Gonna Fly Now -- Rocky II
So Far Away -- Avenged Sevenfold


Wish me luck! My goal is under 60 minutes! I hate running :)


**UPDATE after the race. I finished with 4.5 songs left on my playlist... didn't make it to the Rocky songs, I was kind of bummed but I'm glad I didn't have to run any longer.**





No comments:

Post a Comment