Friday, February 10, 2012

April 26, 2011

Reposted from Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Do dreams matter?

For the last few years I have been having dreams about having babies. I was in no way ready to have one, and still don't feel like I am, but dreaming about them was nice. However, every single baby, in every single dream, has been a baby girl. J thinks our baby is a girl because one day before he knew we were pregnant, he heard a little girl talking in our living room early one morning. It's a little creepy but sweet at the same time. Now we're convinced that is a little baby girl in there. But, we're not going to find out before he/she comes along. The Chinese gender prediction that i did a long time ago claimed it would be a girl, the gals at work think it's going to be a girl, the heartbeat is above 140, so far... what do you think?


** Turns out we were right... I guess my dreams were trying to tell me something. But now i wonder, does this mean I'll only have baby girls? Never a baby boy? Maybe I'll start dreaming about baby boys... They say dreams really do come true...**

No comments:

Post a Comment