Sunday, June 10, 2012

Slim Down Sundays -- Volume 4

One of the bloggers that I stalk follow, Natalie, has started a Trim Down Thursdays challenge to motivate and document her weight loss success. I've decided to come out of hiding and link up with my journey, so here goes nothing!

Update from Last Week: I've been on plan now for 3 months, total of 14 pounds lost. That averages to about 1.1 pounds a week, which is good because it means it should stay off,

Weigh In: Saturday, June 9, at meeting, 176.6 lbs, down 1.4. 

My Weekly Motivation: So many good for you fruit and veggies, it makes me want to eat healthier :-)

Exercise: Nothing new.

Share the Wisdom of Others: Big on activity again this week, must be a summer thing. Break your activity into 10 minute intervals because 10 minutes is how long it takes to get your heart rate up and your body all grooved up. Talked about setting a goal for the summer. There are 12 weeks until labor day. A very good time to set a goal and a reasonable amount of time to see a difference. My goal for this summer is to work on my arms. I need some toning and deflabifying :-)

First Degree Goal: Pre-pregnancy weight of 172 pounds. Getting closer!!!

Second Degree Goal: Find an activity that I enjoy in order to add in some exercise. Still working on this...

Ultimate Goal: 140 pounds/feel good in my skin/fit in single digit size clothing.

Linking up at






No comments:

Post a Comment